medical deduction

1 Answers. Asked on Mar 02nd, 2016 on Taxation - New Jersey
More details to this question:
My deductible medical expense for 2015 exceeds my income. 1040 shows a negative number on line 41, which results in $0 taxable income, but does not account for reimbursement of medical expense. I have included Schedule A. Do I need to file this as a NOL with 1045 or 1045x?
Tagged as:
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Mar 07th, 2016 at 5:14 AM

We have a tax attorney who is a CPA. He can ask you the proper questions and give you the proper answers. Please call. Ed Dimon

Report Abuse
When should you hire taxation lawyers? Tax attorneys can assist individuals and businesses in a number of situations. Start-up businesses should talk to a tax lawyer to understand the tax implication of various business structures. Companies should also seek legal counsel on issues related to payroll taxes, sales taxes, use taxes and international tax issues. Individuals and couples can benefit from a tax lawyer's advice when engaged in estate planning, if you may have committed tax fraud, or if you're facing an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or state tax audit.
Have an Taxation Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

336 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

240 Answers, 46 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

174 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

99 Answers, 9 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

93 Answers, 18 Legal Topics

Mr. Max L. Rosenberg

Attorney - Connecticut

88 Answers, 34 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

69 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums